Thursday, October 30, 2008


Today was not very productive on the Marketing front unfortunately. Regular work got in the way of my Internet Marketing but that is not unusual, I am doing this nights and weekends to get the ball rolling. Like all of you, I have bills to pay! I will be working some tonight on optimizing my 5 squidoo lenses which you can see by clicking on the links on the top left hand of this blog. In reading on the forum at Wealthy Affiliate University, I am really learning allot about how to get your blogs and lenses traffic. Obviously, traffic is the key to making money online. I never knew how simple some of the tricks are to get your sites, lenses and blogs listed in the search engines. For instance, I never understood the importance of having keyword rich articles and how important keywords are! The keyword search tool provided in the Wealthy Affiliate site is a HUGE help!

I think the forum is the most valuable tool I have discovered on the Wealthy Affiliates site as hearing the trials and tribulations and the failures and successes of people trying to do the same thing I am is extremely helpful. Everyone is really helpful and so far I am really happy with my membership.

I do not have any sales yet and today marks only my 5th day of membership.... But I have gone from a total internet marketing "moron" who had no clue....... to someone with 5 squidoo lenses and a blog already published! I have learned about keywords and tags and how to properly use them. Until tommorow. loyal readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment