Tuesday, November 4, 2008

First EZINE Article Published!

I DID IT! :)

http://EzineArticles.com/?id=1641535

Ok, so I am pretty happy that my first article has been published on Ezine. The article is the start of what I hope will be 2 articles per day for each of my blogs. This is part of my new game plan. I reserve the right to change it as the new weekly plans come out of course. So you may remember last week I was going to be making 5 lenses and 2 blogs per week or something along those lines....

After reading the week 2 plan at the Wealthy Affiliate University I have revamped that plan based on what the program is telling me to do. One of my issues in the past has been spreading myself too thin and getting allot of little things done but never really staying focused. This weeks plan really tries to sell the idea of working on a couple of projects and really putting the effort in on those as opposed to having 100 lenses and 100 blogs all of which get no traffic!

So I am going to work on updating my blogs at least once daily (this is the key factor according to the program and every single blogging resource I have read) and I am going to write at least one fresh article marketing piece for my forex blog and for this blog each day. I am hoping that as you loyal readers see what I am learning you will want to do the same things for yourself and decide to sign on at The Wealthy Affiliate University, using my links.

Another goal is to begin to "forum market", which we will discuss tomorrow as I take the first steps in that direction. Until then........
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment