Sunday, November 2, 2008

Week 2 Plan Unvieled!


I got my week 2 plan today from Wealthy Affiliate University. The focus last week was on learning my way around the WAU site, introducing myself to the community via the forum (by far the most valuable resource so far) and getting some posts in. I was able to easily complete the weeks tasks and as I stated in an earlier post, I got 5 squidoo lenses built and 2 blogs started and all of those sites S.E.O. optimized. (This makes them "search engine friendly").

So its on too week 2 where the lessons focus on where to find products to market. In other words we will be learning where to find folks that will pay us to get people to their websites and ultimately get people to actually by the product. The tools on the Wealthy Affiliate website are mind boggling, including several different ways to sort through various products anbd analyze them to determine which are "hot".

There will also be a focus on the different methods of marketing...and we will discuss that in the coming days as I will be writing and posting my first article! Until then....
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment