Wednesday, November 5, 2008

A Little Break

So it was an emotional day for the United States and to be honest I got caught up in the whole election and the discussion thereof. That is my excuse for doing very little to promote the blogs today, although I did manage to submit to several blog sites. This helps you build back links, which the search engines look favorably on. The key to this is to not expect instant gratification and that is how these shady marketers draw you in.....they know that we are an impatient race and that we want things now! Sadly this approach rarely works except for the people selling the schemes. I am working this and not looking for positive results for at least 12 months.....BUT....I am also not spending any money on this at all other than the 29 bucks a month for the Wealthy Affiliate University which has been well worth it so far!

In the past I have dropped like 1000 bucks up front for these schemes and scams that promised immediate returns. Not this time....I have waited this long and I can wait again. All the successful bloggers that I have talked to say it takes a year of building your blog and continuing to improve it before you will see results. It can happen sooner but forecast a year and you will be in good shape....anyway, until tomorrow!
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment