Thursday, November 6, 2008

Opt In Mail Lists?

Today I read a lesson on the importance of having an opt in mailing list to drive traffic and sales. Obviously, I have no interest in being and annoying spammer, sending endless emails trying to get people to buy products. However, there are people out there who want information on how to make money online and would appreciate and enjoy a weekly or bi-weekly email newsletter with some helpful tips, etc.

I have to admit I am struggling again with my desire to have everything in place and running NOW! Luckily the Weathy Affiliate University is there for me and they seem to be able to read my mind. They know how people like us think. So I need to reign in the horses and calm down once again! At their suggestion, I keep a little notebook with me to make sure I stay on track and to jot down all the great ideas I come across.

The opt in mail list is something I will deploy after I build my first website using the easy to use Site Rubix site builder which is included for free for Wealthy Affiliate University members or can be purchased really reasonably. Please follow this link if you would like more info on Site Rubix.

Anyway, back to the opt in mail list! This costs money but its like 20 bucks a month so I will probably not start that until I get some results from the article marketing and blogging. The site they recommend for this is called AWEBER and they offer a free test drive.

They KEY is to be patient and work the system! There is tons of good information but how to apply it and when to apply it is the hard part as we all want instant success. So I am going to keep following the 8 week plan and resist the urge to try and make it happen NOW!




Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment